Paintball at Red Dynasty @ Fairway Club
Terms and Conditions:
What to wear:
Attire sure as dark coloured long sleeve tops (eg. long sleeve sports jerseys, cardigan), long pants (eg. track pants, jeans) and covered shoes (eg. running shoes) are recommended.
Participants are also recommended to wear additional protection such as caps, scarves, gloves, etc that might be deemed suitable for their own personal protection while playing the game. Bringing a change of clothing is advisable as we will be there for you, rain or shine.
All participants are required to show up for the event regardless of the weather conditions unless otherwise instructed by our facilitators on the day of the event or it will be considered as a no-show. If the weather is bad just before the session starts or as the session is about to start, we will start with the safety briefing and other admin matters first. There will be a wait-out period for the rain to subside/stop before the games commence. If the weather continues to be bad after the wait-out period, we will work out with you an alternative date for postponement of the session.
You need to be minimum 18 years old.
I, the undersigned,
1. Am aware of and acknowledge that risks and dangers exist in the use of paintball equipment and participation in paintball activities.
2. Am aware that my participation in the paintball activities or use of equipment may result in injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability.
3. Agree that by my participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, umpires, employees of EK Paintball LLP, or by any other person.
4. Agree to play the game according to the rules, which have been explained in the safety briefing and posted in the premises, and follow directions given by any referees or employees of EK Paintball LLP.
5. Confirm that both my physical condition and my mental state are sufficiently well for my safe participation in the activities and use of equipment.
6. Agree to handle any paintball equipment in a manner which will not cause injury or damage to myself, others playing, visitors or to the equipment.
7. Agree to be liable for any damages made to the paintball equipment used if damaged or spoilt in the process of usage.
8. Certify that I am 18 years old or above, or, that I am 14-17 years old and have sought my parent’s/guardian’s consent in my participation in paintball activities as signed by my parent/guardian below.
9. Authorize the use of photos, videos, name, comments, game results, etc. for promotional purposes.
10. Understand and agree to follow all safety rules and procedures and that such rules and procedures not followed by others could result in my injury or death.
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to fully release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify EK Paintball LLP and it’s owners, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise from my use of paintball equipment or my participation in paintball activities. I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers or employees of EK Paintball LLP.
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Fairway Club, 11 Japanese Garden Road, Singapore 619229
100 paintballs for 1 pax on Sat, 30th Nov 4pm-6pm at Red Dynasty Paintball Park Jurong SOLD OUT $29.90
- Venue Address
- Fairway Club, 11 Japanese Garden Road, 619229 Singapore
If you are coming by public transport, take the green line to Lakeside MRT. Take Exit A and walk to the bus stop at Opposite Lakeside MRT, Boon Lay Way. Take bus 154 and alight at Japanese Garden, Yuan Ching Road, 4 stops later. Walk to Fairway Club.
22 Experience333 Followers